Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Inked

I left off with a beautifully reupholstered chair. New fabric, fresh canvas. Ready to rock!!

Before and After being generously upholstered by Lincoln Interiors
After speaking with the people over at 97.7 HTZ-FM I decided that I would cover the chair in old school tattoo art. Black and Red. Rock and Roll. A touch of badass. Sounds like the perfect chair to be teamed up with Southern Ontario's Best Rock station.

Speedball ink and a brush. My first time inking a chair...seems to be working! 





Can't wait to see the other chairs at Niagara Furniture Bank's Chair Affair.
I hope my chair brings in lots of  $$$ for the charity at the Gala on Thursday night!
I will let you know what happens! :) 




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing, Jody! Nice to see such strong, illustrative line work as I only know you as a painter. You are multi-talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen! It was really fun to do. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog, and for leaving some comments of your own!